I am sure you would have heard of Skins products but have you heard of o2fit? o2fit is Australia's cheapest compression clothing retailer based in Perth. If you are like me I am sure you are always looking for a good deal!
Why wear compression clothing?
Based on available scientific research published by the Australian Government these are some of the benefits of using compression clothing:
- Enhanced blood circulation
- Reduced blood lactate during peak exercise
- Increased skin temperature which enhances warm-up
- Increasing vertical jump height
- Improving repetitive jump power
- Reducing muscle oscillation upon ground contact
- Increasing torque generated about joints, improving performance and reducing the risk of injury,
- Enhancing recovery following strenuous exercise by aiding in the removal of blood lactate and improving subsequent exercise performance
- Reducing the effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise
- Increasing feelings of positive leg sensations both during and following strenuous exercise.
I was approached by o2fit to review their products however since I am pregnant and will not be able to fit my new expanding body into their clothing I am offering a giveaway instead.
Simply leave me a comment below letting me know why you would like to win or email me at email@example.com.
Competition closes 12 November 2013 and the winner will be announced on 13 November.